Dietitian Store Tours: Albuquerque, NM
Learn which foods will help you improve your glucose and what to limit.
In our Easy Diabetes tour, our expert dietitian will:
- Share healthier selections when grocery shopping
- Aid in the management of your blood sugar
- Help you understand carbohydrates and how they impact your blood glucose
- Help reduce your risk of diabetes-related complications
From food service to produce, meats, seafood, dairy, and all the aisles in between, discover which foods will help you improve your glucose and what to limit.
Healthy Heart Cart
Smart shopping for your heart can lead to benefits for your entire body and mind.
In our Healthy Heart Cart tour, our expert dietitian will:
- Provide you with tips and tricks to shopping heart healthy through the aisles
- Introduce you to our Health Tags program to help make shopping easier for you
- Teach you about our heart healthy, fiber, low sodium, low saturated fat labels and how to use them
- Point out foods to put on your shopping list that will give you the heart cart advantage
From produce to the frozen section, the entire store will be incorporated!
- Check back soon!
Healthy Shopping 101
Discover the basics of shopping with health in mind. In our Healthy Shopping 101 tour, our expert dietitian will share:
- Ways to use our health tags program to guide you to the best choices
- How to add healthy new options to you cart and actually use them once you get home
- Tips and tricks to make meal planning easier and flavorful
From food service to produce, meats, seafood, dairy, and all the aisles in between, discover the basics of shopping with health in mind.
Living Gluten/Dairy Free
Learn which foods will help you with allergies or food intolerances.
In our Living Gluten/Dairy Free tour, our expert dietitian will share:
- How to weave your way through the clutter of information and land on a plan of action for your specific needs
- Show you products to make your life easier and help you get on track with the foods that make you feel better and live healthier
Shopping can be a challenge for those with allergies or food intolerances, even in a supermarket full of foods!